Since we open our home for Christian fellowship quite often, I doubled the recipe to make it feed 12-14 people. Each time that I’ve made it, everyone has loved it! …and it makes me happy when they’re happy. Let me know what you think of it as well!
Serves 12 to 14 in a 7-quart Crockpot
What You Need:
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (raw, not frozen)
3 cans Cream of Chicken soup
2 bags of assorted frozen vegetables
3 cans of refrigerated biscuits
How To Make It:
1. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and place in Crockpot slow cooker.
I like to stock up on bags of frozen chicken to make meal planning easier. If you’re like me and want to use frozen chicken, boil the chicken on the stove prior to cutting it up and putting it in the crockpot, to ensure that the chicken is fully cooked.
If you use frozen chicken tenderloins, cook on HIGH for 8 hours to ensure chicken is fully cooked.
2. Pour soup over chicken and stir in frozen vegetables.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
Or until chicken is cooked through as mentioned above.
4. Bake biscuits, just before the meal is served, according to package directions.
This usually takes about 15-20 minutes.
5. Spoon chicken and vegetable mixture over open biscuits to serve.
Make the chicken pot pie mix the night before, store it in a bowl in the fridge overnight, put it in the crockpot in the morning and cook on LOW for the whole day.
- Easy Weeknight Meals Cooked by the Kids! (with Simple Chicken Pot Pie recipe)
- Unfussy Chicken Pot Pie
- Not Chicken Pot Pie (Slow Cooker)
- Layered Mexican Bake