I love crockpots.
In fact, I have two. And I use them often.
Crockpots make life easier and easy Crockpot recipes are even better!
This simple Chicken with Stuffing Crockpot recipe is not only easy to make, but tastes delicious and fills the house with an aroma that’s reminiscent of Thanksgiving – which is rather pleasant when you come home from a long day at work.
For the following recipe, I used a 7-quart Crockpot.
What You Need:
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cans (10 ¾ oz. size) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 3 packages (6 oz.) stuffing mix
- 5 cups water
How to Make It:
1. Place chicken thighs in Crockpot Slow Cooker.
2. Mix the soup cans and milk in small bowl until blended well.
Pour soup mixture over chicken.
3. Combine stuffing mix and water. Pour stuffing on top of soup mixture.
4. Sprinkle rosemary on top to “spice” things up.
It helps to create the Thanksgiving-like aroma.
4. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Viola! It’s ready to eat!
How about you?
Have you recently made an easy and delicious Crockpot recipe? Please share!