I love Crock-Pots. Don’t you?
I have two. And I use them often.
They make life easier. And so do easy Crock-Pot recipes!
This simple Chicken with Stuffing Crock-Pot recipe is not only easy to make, but tastes delicious and fills the house with an aroma that’s reminiscent of Thanksgiving – which is rather pleasant when you come home from a long day.
For the following recipe, I used a 7-quart Crock-Pot.
What You Need:
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cans (10 ¾ oz. size) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 3 packages (6 oz.) stuffing mix
- 5 cups water
How to Make It:
1. Place chicken thighs in slow cooker.
I used unfrozen chicken for this recipe.
2. Make the soup mixture.
Mix the cans of soup and milk in a small bowl until blended and pour the mixture over chicken.
3. Make the stuffing mixture.
Combine the stuffing mix with water according to directions on the box. Pour stuffing on top of soup mixture.
4. Sprinkle rosemary on top to “spice” things up.
It helps to create the Thanksgiving-like aroma.
4. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
I cooked mine for 8 hours because I was at work all day; however it should only take 6 hours for the chicken to be completely cooked if you use unfrozen chicken.
Viola! It’s ready to eat!
How about you?
Have you recently made an easy and delicious Crock-Pot recipe? Please share!